We have offered our expertise to various consultancy projects and a few highlights as followed. We were involved in various Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) projects such as the Bakun Hydroelectric Project and the Cultural and Archaeological Impact Assessment in Murum Dam, Belaga in Sarawak, and the preparation of the World Heritage Site nomination for the Lenggong Valley in 2009-2010.
More recent highlights,
- Restoration and conversation of the Protestant and Catholic Cemetery in Penang, sponsored by the UPEN and George Town World Heritage Inc., Penang, 2013 to 2016.
- Survey and archaeological mapping at the Penang State Museum to trace the old museum site that was destroyed during the 2nd World War (Phase l), sponsored by Arkitek Urbansima Sdn.Bhd., 2013.
- Restoration of the wall painting at Boon San Tong Khoo Kongsi (Phase l), sponsored by the Trustees of Boon San Tong Khoo Kongsi, Penang, 2013.
- Fort Cornwallis conservation project, sponsored by Think City Sdn. Bhd., 2015-2016.
- Earth Characterization Analysis for Universiti Teknologi MARA in Perlis, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) in Sabah, Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM), Bukit Aman, Jabatan Mineral and Galian (JMG) in Johor, 2015.
- Archaeological excavations of Old British canals in Prangin, George Town, Penang, sponsored by Penang Development Corporation and the Penang State Government, 2016.
- Archaeological survey of Penang Botanic Garden, sponsored by George Town World Heritage Incorporate, 2016.
In addition, the centre is also actively involved in organizing numerous archaeological exhibitions at local museums such as Perak Museum, Miri Museum, Sarawak, and Terengganu Museum. Some of our findings have found their way into international exhibitions such as the exhibition on Early Man held at the National Science Museum in Tokyo, Japan. Our research has also led to the country's establishment of archaeological museums in the country such as the Lenggong Archaeological Museum in Kota Tampan, Lenggong, Perak, the Megalith Park in Putrajaya and the Bukit Tengkorak Archaeological Gallery in Semporna, Sabah.
We are looking forward for more consultation projects with the government and private agencies. Our expertise are:
- Archaeological Conservation
- Scientific analysis
- Archaeological Data Interpretation
- Mapping & Survey
- Mineral Exploration
- Archaeological Exhibition
- Gallery & Museum Development